Welcome to the official Document Library for the GAcollege411 Electronic Transcript Exchange process. This website contains the most recent versions of documents and graphics designed to help explain the transcript process as well as the new HOPE Scholarship GPA calculation method, set to take effect in 2007. To help you find what you're looking for, the Library has been divided into four sections:
Check back often for new and updated items to make sure you've got the latest information available! Questions?
Comments? Can't find what you're looking for? Send us an email at transcripts@help.GAcollege411.org .
**This section contains historical materials. Due to changes in GSFC rules, the information contained within these materials may not be entirely up-to-date. For the most up-to-date and accurate information on Transcript Exchange, please see the materials found above in “Transcript Exchange Updates,” “Background and Reference Materials,” or “Graphic and Visual Displays.”
- Transcript Exchange Presentation PDF of slides on the HOPE Scholarship GPA calculation and transcript exchange process, presented in regional training sessions throughout Georgia in 2006. Posted 06-15-06
- PowerPoint Slide Shows from GSIS Users Group Conference (Augusta, GA February 16-17, 2006)
- Transcript Exchange Webcasts
Can’t make it to a regional training session on Transcript Exchange and the HOPE GPA calculation? Want to learn more without even having to leave your office? Then click on the links below to view GSFC’s Transcript Exchange Webcasts – they’re free and are available for viewing 24 hours a day:
- Presentation to 2005 GSCA Conference PDF of slides on the HOPE Scholarship GPA calculation and transcript exchange process, presented at 2005 Georgia School Counselors Association Fall Conference on 11/17/2005. Last Updated 12.13.2005
- PowerPoint Slide Shows from GSFC HOPE GPA Training (Macon, GA May 8-9, 2007)
Downloading the Extract and Reporting Software
Capture and Edit Software
The GPA Calculation at GSFC and the Data Verification Feedback Loop to the High Schools
- PowerPoint Slide Shows from GSIS Users Group Conference (Savannah, GA January 29-30, 2007)
Email at transcripts@help.GAcollege411.org